Variable Drive Systems
Pressurizing and maintaining pressure of water distribution networks with insufficient or non existent pressure, in :
- housing and office projects,
- rivate residences,
- hotels, hospitals, clinics,
- Shopping centres, shops,
- schools, highschools, university, barracks,
- industrial and farm buildings
- irrigation, spraying...
- Energy saving and quiet operation, thanks to the constant adjustment of pump performance in respect of the facility's pressure requirement.
- Flexible use, reduction of surges and water hammers.
- Booster preset and ready to install.
- Easy installation: 2 hydraulic connectors and one electrical connection.
- Control and protection grouped in the control box, ensuring full operating automation
- Pumps with corrosion-resistant Impellers.
- Stainless steel hydraulic unit: anticorrosion safety and longer lifetime